MEASURING - LOCATING - BUILDER & LASER LEVELS
SONDE SEWER CAMERA & CABLE LOCATOR
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on Sonde Sewer Camera and Cable Locator rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose and Santa Clara, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The Schonstedt XT-512 sonde and camera locator finds blockages quickly. By picking up the signal sent by the transmitter in our sewer camera. It can also be used as a passive cable locator.
- Stand Features Schonstedt XT-512
- With the XT-512 you can locate and determine the depth of your sewer/pipe inspection camera or a small sonde in non-metallic pipe. Typical depth capability is 5-8 feet, dependent on signal level emitted by sonde. Will locate cables 10-12 dependent on signal level present on cable.
- Operates on 512 Hz Frequency mode
- Passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz, and sonde
- One-button depth measurement
- Digital readout display of signal strength (peak)
- Audio output: 10-1400 Hz determined by signal strength; 0-70 db SPL (Sound Pressure Level), volume controlled
- Sensors: Split-angled to derive peak and null signals
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our sonde sewer camera cable locator rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.