SANDERS - HARDWOOD FLOOR & HANDHELD
HARDWOOD FLOOR SANDER, ORBITAL 12"x18"
Manufacturer: Essex Silverline
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on hardwood floor sander rentals in Campbell, Hollister and Gilroy, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Orbital sanders are perfect for sanding wooden floors where a precise smooth finish is a must. The movement of the abrasive is very fast and very small circular movements which makes an orbital machine the ideal choice for sanding and refinishing floors with the wood grain in different directions such as parquet floors or floors with decorative inlays, also thin laminated floors where a drum sander could be too aggressive. They are much easier to control than a drum sander. This sander can also be used for polishing floors as well as fine screening between finish coats.
- Standard Equipment: Essex-Silverline Model 1218R
- 12" x 18" Orbital Polisher, 1hp, Cast Aluminum base with weight built into the chassis for low center of gravity. Heavy Duty Rubber towers in four corners support the base & plate protecting the motor shaft and allowing for easier operation. Larger (5/8") orbital action, Armature has a 50lb pre-load to absorb shock and start easier.
- Approximate Weight 95 lbs.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- 50' 10 GAUGE 120 VOLT EXTENSION CORD
- 12 X 18 X 1 BACK UP PAD
- SCREEN, 60 GRIT 12 X 18 SQ
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- 12" x 18" FLOOR SANDER SANDPAPER
- 12" x 18" FLOOR SANDER SCREEN
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our hardwood floor sander orbital 12 inch x18 inch rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.