SAWS - TILE - CONCRETE - TREE - STEEL & WOOD
CIRCULAR SAW, 10" with CARBIDE BLADE
Manufacturer: Makita 2018
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on circular saw rentals in San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Standard Features Milwaukee 6470-21 10-1/4" Circular Saw
- Built with the power and capacity to handle the most extreme cutting applications. The powerful 15 Amp, 5,200 RPM Motor delivers maximum power for high performance cutting without bogging down under load. An Aircraft Aluminum Shoe will not bend or warp in extreme cutting applications. The Electric Brake increases productivity by stopping the blade in seconds. These heavy duty features combined with the 3-13/16" depth of cut
- Weight 17.8 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- No Load RPM 5,200
- Amps 15
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 2-3-4 Inch
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees 3-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 60 Degrees 1-3/4"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity 60 degrees
- Electrical Brake Yes
- Blade Position Right
- Rental includes carbide tipped blade
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our circular saw 10 inch with carbide blade rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.