GRINDERS CONCRETE FLOOR - HAND HELD & METAL
MAKITA 4 1/2" 18V CORDLESS GRINDER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- What to help Spare The Air? This grinder emits Zero Emissions!
- When comparing prices on cordless grinder rentals in San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- When you don't have an outlet Makita's 18V Cordless Grinder is perfect for grinding metal, concrete, natural stone and masonry. Removing paint and rust.
- Standard Features Makita Model XAG09Z Grinder
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity. Electronic Torque Control turns the motor off if rotation speed suddenly slows or wheel is forced to stop. Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Maximum Wheel Diameter : 5"
- Battery : 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- No Load Speed : 8,500 RPM
- Spindle Thread : 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Net Weight (with battery) : 5.7 lbs.
- 2 Batteries and Charger included with rental
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- DISC, METAL 4.5" GRINDING
- DISC, MASONRY 4.5" GRINDING
- DISC, METAL 4.5" THREADED GRIND
- DISC, MASONRY 4.5" THREADED GRIND
- BLADE, 4.5" DIAMOND
- FACE SHIELD
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- EAR PLUGS, PAIR
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our makita 4 1/2 inch 18v cordless grinder rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.