CONCRETE MIXERS & TOOLS
MAKITA BATTERY POWERED WHEELBARROW
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- What to help Spare The Air? This wheelbarrow emits Zero Emissions!
- When comparing prices on battery powered wheelbarrows in Salinas, Santa Cruz, Campbell and Santa Clara, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Makita XUC01X1 Cordless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. Motor provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19" to 30" to accommodate the work environment. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area.
- Makita Model XUC01X1 Cordless Wheel Barrow Standard Features
- Delivers up to 60 minutes of run time (distance equivalent to about one mile) under load using one 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850B battery
- Holds (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed.
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 MPH on a 12 incline
- Maximum load capacity up to 275 lbs.
- 7" mechanical disc brake.
- Rear wheel spacing is adjustable from 19" to 30"
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- Weighs 88 lbs. with bucket for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job; adjust to 3 heights
- 4 Batteries and Charger included with rental
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our makita battery powered wheelbarrow rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.