COMPACTION EQUIPMENT - ASPHALT ROLLER & TOOLS
DRIVEWAY PAVERS PLATE COMPACTOR
1 Hour: $36.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on vibratory plate compactor for paver stones rentals in Campbell, Santa Cruz and Watsonville, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- With Special Pad for Compacting Driveway Pavers and Bricks
- Standard Features Wacker Model WP1550AW
- Weight 194 lbs.
- Engine 4.3 HP Honda GXV160
- Centrifugal down force 3,375 lbs.
- 19 1/2" Wide 22" Long
- Standard Features of the Multiquip Mikasa MVB85H
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Engine: 3.5 HP Honda GX120UT2SM12
- Centrifugal down force: 2,270 lbs.
- Dimensions: Overall Width: 14.8 Roller Width: 12.6
- Overall Length: 35.04 Roller Length: 17.05
- The Mikasa MVB85H is a block plate compactor designed for surfacing of interlocking blocks. It is used for paving sidewalks, parks, and open spaces to flatten the surface irregularities by the machine weight and vibration.
- The surface flattening is done with four hard rubber rolls while vibration is applied to the surface. This prevents the surface (interlocking blocks) from being damaged. The appropriate type of interlocking block for this compactor is one having a surface area for two rolls.
- First tank of fuel included with rental
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our driveway pavers plate compactor rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.