AUGER, POST HOLE DIGGER & POST DRIVERS
AUGER for SKID STEER & EXCAVATOR
2 Hour: $82.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on tractor auger rentals in Santa Cruz, Campbell and San Jose, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Digging holes 8" through 24" to a maximum of 12' (with optional extensions) Mounts on Skid Steers or Excavator and uses 2" hex drive bits.
- Hydraulic flow 10-25 GPM
- Bits Sizes: 8" 12" 18" 24"
- Rental includes 1 bit
- Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional operator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- 48" TRACTOR AUGER EXTENSION
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our auger for skid steer excavator rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.