AUGER, POST HOLE DIGGER & POST DRIVERS
HORIZONTAL BORING AUGER
Manufacturer: UNDERGROUND EQUI
1 Hour: $31.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on horizontal boring auger rentals in Santa Cruz, Campbell and San Jose, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Boring holes under sidewalks and driveways. Boring with all "Prairie Dog" boring machines is relatively simple. The most basic thing to remember is proper set up. You simply dig a trench, align the 1/2" pipe in the trench, connect your water source to the machine. Install your 1/2" pipe, pilot bit and turn on the water. Start machine to rotating...advance the machine forward while adding extra 1/2" pipe to reach the desired length once you come out on the other side, change pilot bit for desired back reamer and reverse operations.
- Standard Features Prairie Dog Model 125HW
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Capacity: 2" x 25' (back bore to 4")
- Dimensions: 13"H x 21"L x 8"W
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Engine: 1.25 Hp 2 Cycle
- Hand Held
- Sealed Transmission
- Spur Gear Drive
- Rental includes pilot, back reamer bit and mixed fuel
- 1/2" Pipe not included
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our horizontal boring auger rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.