PLUMBING EQUIPMENT & SEWER SNAKES
6" SOIL PIPE CUTTER
Manufacturer: Ridgid Tool
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on soil pipe cutter rentals in Gilroy, Milpitas and Hollister ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Cutting Capacity
- 4" - 6" Concrete pipe
- 1 1/2" - 6" Clay pipe
- 4" Class 22 water main
- 2" - 5" Extra heavy-duty cast iron soil pipe
- 1 1/2" - 6" Service weight cast iron soil pipe
- 1 1/2" - 6" No hub cast iron soil pipe
- Ridgid Model #246 Soil Pipe Cutter Standard Features
- Ratchet-action handle parallel to pipe allows for application in minimum width trenches.
- Complete with hand guard to protect operator's knuckles when cutting.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 6 inch soil pipe cutter rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.