LAWN & GARDEN - MOWER- TILLER & BRANCH CHIPPER
16 HP REAR TINE HYDRAULIC DRIVE TILLER
2 Hour: $62.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on rotary tiller rentals in Campbell, Hollister and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Breaking up ground, turning in compost for lawns and gardens.
- Barreto tiller model 1620B Standard Features
- The Barreto model 1620B is the flagship of their Tiller line with 16 horsepower and whopping 3,500 psi hydraulic pump. This Tiller will break up the toughest soil with ease.
- Fingertip controls are simple to understand and easy to operate for the inexperienced or professional user.
- Wheels and tines work independently of each other, allowing the wheels to travel at variable speed while the engine and tines remain at full speed.
- A safety clutch on the handlebar prevents accidental injury.
- Weight: 560 pounds
- Weight with Trailer: 845 pounds
- Engine: 16 Horsepower Briggs Vanguard V-Twin
- Length: 77"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 44"
- Tine Width: 20"
- Wheel Width: 23"
- Trailer and first tank of fuel included with rental
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 16 hp rear tine hydraulic drive tiller rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.