HEATER - DEHUMIDIFIER - BLOWER & FAN
PORTABLE EVAPORATIVE COOLER
Manufacturer: L.B. White
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on Portable Evaporative Coolers rentals and other restoration & remediation equipment in San Jose, Morgan Hill and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Evaporative cooling works on the principle of heat absorption by moisture evaporation. Simply put, heat is removed from the air as water evaporates. You feel this principle in action when you step out of a swimming pool or shower and feel cool as water evaporates from the surface of your skin. This evaporative cooler works on the same principle. The fan pulls hot outside air through the wet cooling pads, where the air is cooled by evaporation and then discharged from the cooler.
- Variable Airflow Delivery: 3,100 / 2,400 / 1,850 CFM
- Cooling Area: 950 Square Feet
- Water Reservoir: 10.3 Gallons
- Motor: 1/5H.P. 115V 3 Speed
- Dimensions: 38"H x 24"W x 16" D
- Weight: 45 lbs.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our portable evaporative cooler rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.