HEATER - DEHUMIDIFIER - BLOWER & FAN
SLIM LINE AIR MOVER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on air mover rentals and other restoration & remediation equipment in San Jose, Morgan Hill and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The Velo Pro Airmover from Dri-Eaz is a streamlined and highly portable airmover with enhanced features. Boost your drying power with the Velo Pro! Using the same streamlined, highly portable housing as the base Velo unit they've added valuable restoration ready features to make floor, wall and stairway drying faster and easier. Use the variable speed control and digital amp readout to fine tune each unit in one-tenth amp increments. Combine this with the daisy-chain feature and you can get up to 10 Velo Pros on a single 15-amp circuit.
- Product Features:
- Patented outlet design ensures even, broad path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls, & stairways quickly & efficiently.
- Half the height of snail shell dryers - bring more drying power in each truck you bring to the job.
- Product Specifications:
- Model: Velo Pro Airmover ( F505 )
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 9 x 18 x 24 in.
- Amp draw: 1.2 - 1.9 amps
- Power: 185W
- Velocity: 1930 FPM ( max )
- Air movement: 500CFM ( min ) 885CFM ( max )
- Sound level: 69 dB
- Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our slim line air mover rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.