TRACTOR - LOADER - EXCAVATOR & TRENCHER
TRENCHER, 36" DEPTH WALK BEHIND TRACK
1 Hour: $88.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on trencher rentals in Santa Clara, San Jose and Hollister, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Trailer Available At Special Rate When Rented With This Equipment
- Digging trenches for sprinkler systems, electrical lines, sewer pipes, water mains and gas lines.
- Barreto 2024TKH Track Trencher Standard Features
- Easy to understand and use control system features a safety clutch that does not kill the engine or require re-adjusting settings to resume operation. The unique manual chain control allows trenching through extra tough soil, roots, or rocks without the need to continually adjust ground speed.
- The track drive hydrostat pump and digging chain gear pump are coupled together and then to the engine for a clean and simple application, with easy access for maintenance or adjustment.
- Weight: 1700 lbs.
- Honda V-Twin 20HP
- Trench Depth: 36" Trench Width: 6"
- Overall Width: 35"
- Rental includes first tank of fuel
- Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- UTILITY TRAILER, 5' x 10'
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our trencher 36 inch depth walk behind track rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.