TRACTOR - LOADER - EXCAVATOR & TRENCHER
HAND HELD MINI TRENCHER, 20" DEPTH
Model: GeoRipper 720
1 Hour: $50.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing the price on mini trencher rentals in San Jose, Santa Cruz, Campbell, Salinas and Monterey ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- GeoRipper 720, by MiniTrencher
- The GeoRipper 720 is the world's first 4-stroke landscape trencher that digs up to 20" deep. Using a 4-stroke Makita power head the minitrencher provides reassurance, because of its simplified operation, with no more engine failure due to improper fuel mixture. For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The GeoRipper 720 also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour. Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, GeoRipper 720 has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
- The power and performance features of GeoRipper 720 make it a best-in-class handheld trenching tool. Ideal for landscapers, irrigation professionals, electricians and plumbers. Use the GeoRipper 720 for irrigation, dog fencing, low-voltage landscape lighting, root barrier, strip drain, shallow direct-bury electric cable, fiber optic, and coax installations
- Maximum depth 20"
- Minimum width 1.5" (but many see closer to 2"+) depending on amount of aggregate in the soil and side to side movement of the mini-trencher while cutting
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth can cut tree roots up to 3" in diameter below grade, rocky soils, hardpan and clay
- Remove rocks up to 4 in most soils
- Automatic engine decompression valve reduces pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor reduces flooding during cold starts
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Rental includes digging chain and first tank of fuel
- Replacement cost for a broken digging chain is $350.00, the Equipment Protection Plan does not cover the digging chain
- Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our hand held mini trencher 20 inch depth rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.