TRACTOR - LOADER - EXCAVATOR & TRENCHER
TRENCHER, 24" DEPTH WALK BEHIND
1 Hour: $70.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on trencher rentals in San Jose, Santa Cruz and Campbell, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- TRAILER AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL RATE WHEN RENTED WITH THIS EQUIPMENT.
- Trenching for sewer, gas, electrical, and water lines and French drains.
- Barreto Model 1624D Trencher Standard Features
- Easy to understand and use control system features a safety clutch that does not kill the engine or require re-adjusting settings to resume operation. The unique manual chain control allows trenching through extra tough soil, roots, or rocks without the need to continually adjust ground speed.
- Briggs & Stratton, Vanguard V-Twin 16HP
- Trench Depth: 24" Trench Width: 4"
- Overall Width: 35"
- Trench Center to Outside Left: 16"
- Trench Center to Outside Right: 19"
- Weight: 900 lbs.
- Ground Speed: Forward: 180fpm Reverse: 90fpm
- Rental includes first tank of fuel
- Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- UTILITY TRAILER, 5' x 10'
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our trencher 24 inch depth walk behind rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.