DRILLS & BITS
CONCRETE DRILL HEAVY DUTY ROTARY HAMMER
2 Hour: $31.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on rotary hammer concrete drill rentals in Campbell, San Jose, Gilroy and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For drilling holes in concrete this tough spline drive rotary hammer drill has a 8.4 amp motor that provides 510 rpm and 2,800 blows per minute and delivers 5.9 foot-pounds of energy with each impact. It has an integrated clutch to help minimize torque reaction.
- Hitachi Model DH38YE2 Rotary Hammer Standard Features
- 8.4 Amp motor
- 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling.
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load)
- Noise levels 95.2 dB (full load)
- Weight 14 pounds
- 2,800 BPM
- No load RPM 510
- We offer for rental standard Spline Drive carbide tipped drill bits ranging in size from 5/16" through 1- "we also offer 2" and 3" core drill bits.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BIT 1/4" - 7/8"
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BIT 1" - 1 1/2"
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BIT 3/4" x 36"
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BIT 1" x 36"
- ROTARY HAMMER CORE BIT 2" & 3"
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our concrete drill heavy duty rotary hammer rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.