DRILLS & BITS
CORE DRILL MACHINE
2 Hour: $67.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on core drill machine rentals in San Jose, Watsonville and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Drilling precise holes in reinforced concrete, natural stone, masonry and asphalt for cables, pipes, ventilation, test cores and anchors. This drill may be used to drill holes ranging from 1.5" up to 6" Rental includes: core drill unit, combination vacuum anchor base & vacuum pump. Electric circuitry incorporated into conveniently located ammetercontrol center
- Standard Features EDCO Model 97200EV
- 2 speed Milwaukee Dymodrill model 4090 motor
- 375/750 RPM
- 15 amp
- Standard Features Hilti Model DD130
- 3 speed motor
- 780/1400/2600 RPM
- 16 amp
- Bits Rented Separately
- Available bit sizes. 1.5" 2" 2.5" 3" 3.5" 4" 4.5" 5" 5.5" 6"
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our core drill machine rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.