AIR COMPRESSOR - AIR TOOL & JACKHAMMER
AIR COMPRESSOR, 4 CFM ELECTRIC
4 Hour: $30.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on compressor rentals in Sunnyvale, San Jose and Hollister, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For operating air nailers, staplers & other hand held air tools, filling tires and pressurizing lines for inspection.
- Standard Features Makita Model MAC2400
- 2.5hp, 120-volt motor
- The 4.2-gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI and delivers 40 PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection.
- Includes 2 universal air hose quick couplers.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- 3/8" X 50' AIR HOSE
- HARDWOOD FLOORING AIR STAPLER
- COIL ROOFING NAILER, 3/4" to 1-3/4" AIR
- FRAMING AIR NAILER, 2" to 3-1/2"
- AIR FINISH NAILER, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- AIR STAPLER, 1" CROWN
- AIR STAPLER, 1/2" CROWN
- BRAD AIR NAILER, 5/8" to 1"
- HARDWOOD LAMINATED FLOOR STAPLER
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
- EAR PLUGS, PAIR
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our air compressor 4 cfm electric rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.