HARDWOOD FLOORING NAILERS & STAPLERS
FLOOR TIGHTENING JACK
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on equipment rentals or tool rental in San Jose, Morgan Hill and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The Porta JACK-PRO floor tightening jack is designed to hold flooring strips tight and keep in place for nailing. Can also straighten crooked or bowed flooring strips and hold in the nailing position. It can apply more than a ton of force and provide the hold necessary to free the installer's hands for nailing. The Porta JACK-PRO is designed as one tool that will both push or pull the flooring strips tight. With its removable shoe you can efficiently position the jack on the floor or in the field of flooring without damage to the flooring, enabling hands-free operation for nailing.
- Tightens and holds flooring strips in place for nailing
- Straightens crooked or bowed flooring strips and holds in place for nailing
- Ergonomic design
- Rated for 1.5 tons of force
- Removable shoe (patented) for placement in field of flooring
- Wide shoe profile prevents damage to flooring tongue
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our floor tightening jack rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.