HARDWOOD FLOORING NAILERS & STAPLERS
HAND HARDWOOD FLOORING NAILER KIT
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on hardwood floor nailer rentals in Los Gatos, Gilroy and San Jose, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For 3/8", 9/16", 1/2" 5/8", 3/4", 33/32" Tongue & Groove Hardwood Flooring
- Standard Features Porta Nail 402 Hardwood Floor Nailer
- For proven effortless consistency, speed and reliability, the Porta-Nailer Hammerhead delivers preferred seating of every hardwood challenge!
- Nothing attacks a hardwood flooring job like The Porta-Nailer. The first species of its kind offering Porta-Nails' original Ratchet Assembly, The Porta-Nailer Hammerhead ensures that the ram does not return until the nail is properly seated. One or two strikes of the head are all it takes for preferred seating every time. Feed your hunger for fast, easy, economical, accurate performance and the tightest floor on earth.
- NAIL SUPERIORITY! Wide head and "shark-like" serrated tooth design together provide the greatest impact and holding power for a tighter, longer hold for your hardwood floor. Catch all the features of the finest tongue and groove floor nailing systems, and discover killer performance that works right the first time!
- Rental includes mallet
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- FLOOR TIGHTENING JACK
- NAILS, 16G HARDWOOD FLOOR 2" 1000
- NAILS, 16G HARDWOOD FLOOR 1-1/2" 1000
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our hand hardwood flooring nailer kit rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.