HARDWOOD FLOORING NAILERS & STAPLERS
HARDWOOD FLOORING AIR STAPLER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on hardwood floor stapler rentals in Santa Cruz, Watsonville and the Sunnyvale, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For Tongue & Groove Hardwood Flooring
- Standard Features Bostitch MIIIFS Hardwood Floor Stapler
- The Bostitch Pneumatic 15.5-Gauge Flooring Stapler is precision engineered for high-speed fastening of hardwood flooring by precisely driving staples to the proper angle and depth. It features an extra-wide composite base plate for stability and a long-reach handle for added user comfort and control. A Floor guard graphite flooring mallet and a foot kit are both included. This stapler operates best at 100 psi and uses 15.5-gauge staples.
- High-speed mallet-actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity
- Precisely drives staples at proper angle and depth
- Extra-wide composite base plate for stability
- Long-reach handle for added user comfort and control.
- Rental includes mallet.
- WARNING Never operate this stapler at over 100 psi air pressure. Overdrive the staple and cause damage to the stapler.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- FLOOR TIGHTENING JACK
- BOSTITCH 1-1/2" MIII STAPLES 376 per BOX
- BOSTITCH 1-3/4" MIII STAPLES 376 per BOX
- BOSTITCH 2" MIII STAPLES 376 per BOX
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our hardwood flooring air stapler rentals serving the Greater Bay Area and the Monterey Peninsula, including San Jose, Campbell, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill, Hollister, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, and Salinas.